I have been a Chicago bachelor party planner for almost 10 years and some of the most questions I get are in regards to the best bachelor party pranks. Before continuing, I only recommend these ideas for lifelong friends who have stood the test of times competing to embarrass one another. With that being said, the following list are a few bachelor party pranks and games that could keep the party interesting throughout the night. However, I do warn you to proceed with caution! Not everyone thinks it’s a great idea to be completely humiliated for their bachelor party. For some, It is bad enough that they already have to live their life knowing they made the biggest mistake ever just by purposing.
DRESS TO IMPRESS: What you all decide to where to the party will really decide on what kind of night you plan on having. If you are all a bunch of jokers, then try out some of these great ideas like matching bachelor party tshirts. Get the guys in the party to wear shirts that say something funny like… “Save Dave” or “Soon to be Housewife”. Costumes, Party of One. Have the bachelor wear a ridiculous costume. Ive seen it all from superheros, to childhood storybook characters, and even dressing the groom up as the bride to be.
DRINKING GAMES – Its simple to bring back the old college games like beer pong and flippy cup. So why not? It will remind the groom of his younger days and probably bring back some embarrassing stories. Another fun drinking game is TABOO-Before heading out, decide on a word that all of the guys must avoid saying. This works best with the bride-to-be’s name or words that the bachelor frequently uses. Whoever slips up, must drink.
BAD PICKUP LINES – Give the groom a script of horrible pick up lines and force him to use them on women that the bachelor party chooses throughout the night.
SCAVENGER HUNT – This can easily be one of the best ways to start the bachelor party. Give the guys a list of awkward sexual items such as condoms, lube, etc and see who can clear their list first
BALL AND CHAIN – this can become a problem if you plan on getting him wasted, but attach a ball and chain to the bachelor’ foot with a combination lock… just make sure that someone in the party doesn’t loose the combo before the wedding
BUNGEE JUMPING PRANK – This one is even hard for me to watch on youtube, but seems to be a big one in a lot of other cultures around the world. You blindfold the groom to be and tell him you are taking him bungee jumping as a representation of “a leap of faith”. He is blindfolded and driving to an area where he thinks he will be jumping off a cliff. Still blind folded his friends have him face fall forward into a nearby lake or pool. The moral of the story in the other cultures is “you never know what to expect when you take that leap of faith” I think the moral is… don’t trust your friends.
THE STRIPPER SWITCH – Since everything will be leading up to the moment of the bachelor party when the women arrive, I have heard a few stories where the bachelor is blindfolded and sat in a chair… music starts and his own mother, family member or even the bride to be gives him the first lap dance. This can be done with other more comedic types of chubby strippers or even the guys dressed as the bride to be.
ROAST THE GROOM – If you are planning your bachelor party in Chicago, VIP Bachelor offers a service where you can hire professional comedians to Roast The Groom, similar to the official roasts you see on comedy central. For this, all of his family and friends gather together at a show where the comedian can be live and in person, or Live online (kind of similar to skype). The best way to set this up is to make sure the comedian is aware of all of the grooms most embarrassing stories.
STAG GAGS – If you are just trying to humiliate the poor groom there are tons of good old fashioned pranks that can be pulled such as sharpie marker tattoos when he falls asleep, posting old photos of him throughout the city where you will be partying, or making him do ridiculous stunts for the entertainment of the rest of the guys.
You can choose to record these as black mail, however this depends on how much you value your friendship with the groom to be. No matter what you choose, make sure everything is done in good old fashioned fun. The last thing you want is to be kicked out of the wedding because of a bachelor party prank gone wrong.
The Classic: Bachelor Party Rock Star (aka Douche Bags)
What you will need: Sunglasses, Polos or Deigo Tees, Baseball Caps, Wrist sweat-bands, Gaudy Jewelry, and a couple of visits to a tanning bed,
How to pull it off: For this party, it’s pretty simple. Try and be as arrogant and obnoxious as possible. Make sure to have your group “POP” their collars on Polos or wear wife beaters that are about 2 sizes too small. Turn the baseball caps to the side. Wear oversized sunglasses all night. Yell “WOOOOO” in public for no apparent reason, fight over what protein brand is best for muscle growth and brag about how much you can bench. Flex your biceps and check yourself out whenever possible. Make sure all sentences begin with the words “DUDE” or “BRO”, name your genitals, and speak in the 3rd person. To top it off stare at women’s chest during any conversation, talk about how every girl in the club wants you and loudly compare stories about all the hot, sexy girls you have slept with. I’m sure by the end of the night you will find…”It’s hard to look this good”.
So you’ve been given the task of rounding everyone together for the biggest night out of your best friend’s single life- his bachelor party. And if you are the one reading this, it’s because you have been deemed his best man and still haven’t decided on what to do to make the night epic. Hopefully, you haven’t waited until the night before to study for this exam because although it may seem like a breeze, just throwing a bachelor party together last minute could end in a disaster which could alter your “best man” status. Try and remain calm though, there are tons of options when considering to plan his night out. The advice everyone else will give you is go big or go home… but just make sure it is going to be something that everyone can afford before deciding on the size of the package.
For the groom with the adrenaline rush
Try out Go Kart Racing, Skydiving or Paintball. If the bachelor is familar with all of these you may want to up your game a little and throw everyone a curveball with Whirlyball. It combines bumper cars with Lacrosse, Basketball, and Booze. It gets everyone’s blood pumping and maybe a good fit for the groom who is sporty. Perfect for a bachelor party in Chicago.
For the Groom who is sporty
I mean, what American isn’t a fan of kicking back beers at a baseball or football game. The best way to make it bachelor party bash is to take the party to the next level. Consider spending the extra cash on something like roof top tickets at a Chicago Cubs game or doing an all-inclusive tailgating package at the Bear’s game. The idea is to Impress the groom and VIP Bachelor makes it so easy with VIP amenities like a live DJ, all you can eat food and drinks, servers a Bus that you could literally live in and even a meet and greets with some of the retired Chicago Bears. That’s a sure way to make you look good before your group finishes the night off screaming “Bear Down”…
For the Groom that drinks like a fish
This one is simple. Find his favorite bars and make sure you hit them up. The idea is to go to bounce around at a few different places to keep the guys on their toes and keep the bachelor surprised throughout the night. Never hit up 2 sports bars back to back. Remember variety- Your choices include, Sports bars, Hawaiian Bars, Irish Pubs, Breweries, Nightclubs, and of course Strip clubs to name a few.
For the Groom with a poker face
hitting the Casinos can be fun, but pricey. Consider creating your own Poker-Night-In fully equipped with private tables, professional dealers, bartenders and wait staff. IF you have a big group of guys, this is definitely going to save you the entire trip to Vegas which will burn holes in your wallets quicker than you can say “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. Keep the same rules and throw an awesome Casino party at a hotel or at home.
For the Groom who is a total Foodie
Make sure you do your research on this. I always find one of the most fail proof places to eat is ZED 451. The food is served like it would be at a Brazilian steakhouse, but they offer way more than just the cow. Each night they have 17 different specialty dishes including salmon, pork, chicken, steak, ribs, shellfish, lamb and sausage that are presented tableside by the chefs who created them. If meat is not his thing… well, then he probably isn’t a foodie.
When trying to choose the proper activity for a group of 20 guys at your best friend’s bachelor party in Chicago- try and remember to cater to what he is going to enjoy. Even if it was his own decision to seal his fate with the girl he fell for… The bachelor party is his last night as a free man.
When planning an epic night out with you and the boys, it’s important to make sure you don’t all wake up feeling like garbage. With that being said we have all experienced the effects of the alcohol beginning to wear off the next morning after a big night. These crappy feelings can last anywhere from a few hours the next morning to several days, depending on how much alcohol was actually consumed. The most common symptoms of a hangover are sensitivity to light and noise, headache, nausea, dry mouth, thirst, lethargy, irritable mood, and an overall feeling of trash.
We all wonder; what actually causes a hangover? Winning the battle begins with knowing your “frienemy” inside and out; literally. First off, Alcohol is made of toxins such as ethanol. Ethanol is the type of alcohol used in cocktails that has the dehydrating effect we hate. This causes a majority of the hangover symptoms (medically known as veisalgia). The ethanol in liquor also affects the stomach lining, which is the cause of the nauseous feeling that we experience the next day. Other impurities are also added to alcohol during the distillation process, and these contribute to the nasty stomachaches we get with hangovers. These impurities are more common in sweet drinks and malt liquors.
When dealing with hangovers I personally like to treat them like a one night stand. Let’s be honest- No one wants “the fun” they had at night to linger and haunt them after waking up the next morning. In fear of experiencing another gruesome one night stand with alcohol, I have compiled a list of tips, tricks, home remedies and preventative measures that friends and family swear by. In no particular order
HOW TO PREVENT A HANG OVER (12)
1. Stay Hydrated! Drink plenty of water before, during and after the big night. (Drink one glass of water between drinks)
2. Avoid smoking it actually robs your body of oxygen and will make a bad hangover- even worse
3. If you can, try and drink clear alcoholic drinks like vodka, Chardonnay or gin. Colored drinks (Red wine, bourbon and jaeger) are more likely to cause a hangover.
4. Stop drinking at least an hour before hitting the sack. This gives your body time to metabolize the last few drinks you slammed.
5. Know the old saying: Liquor, then beer- You’re in the clear! Beer before liquor- Never sicker
6. Drink premium liquor, it usually has more natural ingredients and is distilled more than the cheap stuff.
7. Drink in moderation. Hangovers are worse when you consume more alcohol
8. Avoid mixing dark and clear alcohol. Try and stick with the same type of liquor all night.
9. Drink a glass of orange juice before crashing and as soon as you wake up. Orange juice will replace the potassium you lost during your drinking binge
11. Remember what you drank, in what order, and how much. Everyone’s body reacts differently so you can learn from what alcohol causes your hangover
12. Be sure to snack lightly: before, during and after you start drinking
WHAT TO EAT & DRINK TO CURE A HANG OVER (36)
Everyone’s body reacts differently to certain foods. I do not suggest trying all of these hang over remedies at the same time. Try the foods and drinks below that you enjoy.
13. Drink ONE cup of Coffee in the morning. As a diuretic it will help you flush out your system.
14. Eat eggs in the morning (Some people even suggest eating them raw…) they contain cysteine, which will help your symptoms
15. Add a few drops of bitters in some soda water helps to settle your stomach
16. Eat a few table spoons of honey to relieve your dry throat
17. Have a few scoops of vanilla ice cream followed by 6oz of warm salt water. The salty-sweet hot-cold will alert your body to snap out of it
18. Drink lots of milk. It will supply your body with calcium while rehydrating
19. Eat a big bowl of soup for lunch (another way to help hydration)
20. Have a banana to replenish those essential minerals
21. Have some “Buffalo milk” It’s a concoction of ice cream, dark rum, cream liqueur, spiced rum, and whole cream.
22. Add a spoonful of baking soda to your drink in the morning; it will ease your upset stomach
23. Drink Pineapple juice. It contains simple sugars that will get you roaring to go
24. Eat Rice. This carb is easy on the stomach and will help you feel human again.
25. Get Spinach! It’s filled with so many green antioxidants and it the Octicossin in spinach absorbs the alcohol in your blood level and reduces the time you have that “UGH” feeling
26. Eat lots of bread to help soak up the alcohol
27. Eat apples on an empty stomach the morning after
28. Try the ayurvedic hangover cure. Add orange juice, lime juice, and a pinch of cumin.
29. Drink pickle juice. The sodium will help retain water
30. Slam a 5 hour, or energy drink.
31. Eat asparagus. Studies show the whole veggie has natural hangover-fighters
32. Munch on some pretzels, potato chips or saltine crackers. The salt will do you good and the snack food will absorb some of that alcohol you drank.
33. Drink Coconut water or Coconut milk
34. Suck hard candy. It gets rid of the dry mouth and slightly helps with that low blood sugars caused from drinking
35. Hair of the dog! Consume 1 shot of whiskey, a warm beer, or a bloody mary the morning after…your body then begins to re-metabolize alcohol and rounds out the hangover…
36. Oatmeal & clam juice. (I’m sorry, but that is just gross)
37. Eat greasy food. It usually has twice the calories
38. Eat lettuce & cabbage, it hydrates and revitalizes
39. Eat Raspberry Italian ice an chase it with alka seltzer plus
40. Add the juice of one lemon to a cup of black coffee and drink it unsweetened and without milk.
41. Drink 1-2 cups of peppermint herb tea
42. Eat Prairie Oysters : 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, 1 whole raw egg (don’t break the yoke), 2 dashes hot, sauce, 1 dash pepper, 1 dash salt
43. Dip toast in olive oil and eat before drinking. The fat from the oil will help prevent a hangover
44. Slam a Yoo-Hoo chocolate beverage
45. Eat frozen mango
46. Drink strait sauerkraut juice it will replace lost nutrients.
47. Drink a Dr.Pepper. The caffeine and carbonation will sooth your stomach
48. Eat spicy food. It will help you sweat out the alcohol.
HANG OVER SUPPLIMENTS & MEDICATIONS (13)
49. Simply medicate yourself. Ibeprophen, Asprin, or Excedrin – take your pick! (DO NOT TAKE TYLENOL. It can cause serious liver damage)
50. Pop some multivitamins or Supplemental Vitamins B, C & D
51. Take two 70 mg capsules of Silymarin before you drink, and one in the morning (milk thistle). It protects liver cells from alcohol by preventing toxins from entering them and helps to remove existing toxins.
52. Drink a Pedialite or Gatorade to replenish your electrolytes
53. Get Prickly pear cactus extract and at it to your meal
54. Get fluids intravenously. For this you will have to make friends with a paramedic.
55. Pop a Blowfish tablet. It’s a medicine that combines aspirin, lemon, caffeine and an antacid
56. Take a Thiamine supplement to help prevent the buildup of glutamate in the brain (which causes headaches)
57. Add a teaspoon of bifidus powder to your water before bedtime. Bifidus is the “friendly” bacterium that detoxifies acetaldehyde, a digestive byproduct of alcohol that is a major cause of hangovers.
58. Try feverfew (herb) as an alternative to aspirin. Aspirin can be pretty hard on your stomach, while feverfew is not.
59. Get some Kudzu Extract (or kuzu). Studies have shown that its isoflavones, diadzin and puerarin, can help relieve that hangover quickly!
60. Grab a probiotic supplement (acidophilus), it will restore the flora balance in your system.
61. Pop a hangover pill- try “Chaser”, “PreToxx”, or “RU 21”
OTHER TIPS & TRICKS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH HANGOVERS (11)
62. Pull your hair and fully stimulate your scalp. This has been proven to relieve headache.
63. Have Sex. Sex releases oxytocin, which reduces pain sensitivity and elevates mood.
64. Invest in sunglasses and avoid direct sun light
65. Get some eye drops to relieve your dry, blood shot eyes
66. Do a light work out to help sweat it out
67. Get lots of pure oxygen. Try an oxygen bar, it will help detoxify your body
68. Take a hot/cold shower. Hot water will open your pours and cold water will wake you up
69. Press on your temples and slowly massage counter clockwise to help the headache
70. Lay a cool wash cloth or compress on your head
71. Go Swimming! The cold water and the physical exercise will help relieve hangover symptoms
72. Hit a sauna. It will help open your pours and sweat out the toxins
PSYCHOLOGICAL TIPS TO HELP CURE YOUR HANG OVER (9)
73. Get plenty of rest the next morning. (Sleep through the pain!)
74. Dress in your favorite clothes the next day. If you look good, you’ll feel good!
75. Play your favorite music softly. Music will ease your state of irritability
76. Get a full body massage, it will help relax and soothe your aching body
77. Curl up with a blanket; it will help with the chills and make you feel warm and fuzzy to help you relax
78. Relieve your pounding skull by using natural oils for aromatherapy, or light mild scented candles
79. Act like you’re not hung over. Trick yourself into feeling good. Mind over matter!
80. Have a loved one take care of you. Nothing can make someone feel better
81. Go shopping for something you’ve always wanted. Studies have shown that getting what you want will make you physically feel better
WEIRD HANG OVER REMEDIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD (19)
82. Eat Almonds before you drink. American Indians claim that eating 6 raw almonds before consuming alcohol helps prevent intoxication and therefore less of a chance of a hangover.
83. Eating peanut butter before drinking. Africans use this to prevent hangovers
84. Suck on an umeboshi (picked plum) until it dissolves. The Japanese find that the acid in the umeboshi will break down the alcohol faster
85. Drink a juiced cucumber. Russians swear by this!
86. Native Americans would actually lick the sweat off their body (after a boozy night) before spitting it on the ground.
87. The Irish suggest burying yourself in moist sand. Evidently it works by relaxing you. Like a day at the spa.
88. In Scottland, a butcher has created the ultimate hangover cure by combining Irn-Bru and common square sausage.
89. Deep fry a canary… then chow down! Some urban legends claim that deep fried canaries were the hangover cure of choice for the Ancient Romans.
90. Another Ancient Rome hangover remedy suggests a breakfast of sheep lungs and owl eggs
91. Rub lemons in your arm pits. A Puerto Rican remedy
92. Tripe Soup- A Turkish favorite. It’s made as the main ingredient for a thick soup which also includes the eatable stomach of livestock and then cooked with garlic and cream.
93. Eat matzo ball soup (The Jewish Penicillin)
94. American Cowboys used to drink hot tea with rabbit droppings to cure their hangover. No shit!
95. Mexican drinkers swear by a sausage called chorizo. Eat it for breakfast the day after the night of partying
96. Eat pickled sheep eyes with a cocktail of brine and tomato juice. Thank you Asia…
97. Chew on cumin seeds. Moroccans use this hang over remedy regularly.
98. Have a bowl of Miso Soup before going out drinking. (A Japanese cure to hangovers.)
99. Haitians say Use Voodoo putting 13 pins into the cork of the bottle of alcohol you drank. It will keep the hangover spirits away.
100. How about a coffee retention enema (some call this “cowboy” coffee). This hang over cure opens bile ducts to make the liver release toxins and the caffeine constricts, back down, painfully dilated blood vessels in the brain. If you’re brave enough for this one, make sure you use coffee that is room temperature!
After over 5,000 years of drinking, people still have not found any sure-fire hangover cures. Or at least, no true cure other than time. The only PROVEN way to prevent a hangover is the last tip on my list.
101. The best way to avoid a hangover is by abstaining from the consumption of alcohol…
Communicating Plans to Each Guest
Before heading out for a night full of dancing, drinking & debauchery, make sure that all of your guests are in the loop for what you have planned. The best way to do this is by verbal communication with each guest. Though it can seem time consuming, it is one of the most important aspects of planning a successful event. Emails, text messaging and other forms of invitations can easily be lost or overlooked. If you collect payment from each guest, be extremely specific as to what their money is contributing towards. Go over package details, itineraries, and drink specials to avoid confusion later in the night.
At the Door
It almost seems that all door hosts are required by law to be an ass. Let’s take a second to remember the responsibilities of a door host.
- Greet guests
- Check IDs
- Enforce dress code
- Refuse entry to guests who may be intoxicated
When you arrive at a club, be prepared to deal with an egotistical door host. Make sure your group has their IDs ready when arriving. The first person checking in should be the person who made the reservations, the designated driver or the most sober. If you have pre-made reservations, inform the door host prior to standing line. The door host should check the list and let your group in after checking IDs. Sometimes they may ask your group to wait while they help another group and this is normal. If you run into any issues with your group not being on the list, inform the door host of when and who you made your reservations with. If this is no help, kindly ask to speak to a manager.
Normally reservations made during the week are with an event coordinator or daytime manager who does not work on the weekends. The reservation list is passed on from the weekday employee, to the weekend manager. After looking over the list and adding last minute reservations, the weekend manager will give the list to the door host. By this time it has been handled by many other employees so it is possible that names have been removed, misspelled, or accidentally crossed out. Make sure you play it cool, no matter what the case.
If you made reservations with a 3rd party or promoter, you should have a number to call and inform them ASAP. Make sure the rest of your group remains informed and calm. Any angry guests or rude comments can ultimately lead to the door host denying entry to your group. In all reality, the door host has final say who is allowed entry and the whole night atmosphere is created by the experience you have at the door of a bar or nightclub. Door drama can linger all night with your group and the best way to deal with issues is to address them and move forward. If you are turned away for whatever reason, lead your group to the next bar or club and shrug it off. You and your group do not want to spend your money at a place that is denying your party entrance anyways.
Once in a bar or club you are bound to run into a customer who has had a little too much to drink. If one of these happy drunk dancers spills their drink on you or one of your friends, take a second to analyze the situation. Although you might be extremely pissed off, try to calm down, dry off your clothes and cool off. In this scenario, the spilled drink can escalate to a bar fight which will get your group kicked out, and ruin the entire night. In the end, it’s really not worth it. I suggest that you laugh it off and ask the happy person who spilled to buy the you and/or the guest of honor a shot or a drink to make up for it. If you do run into an issue with another person or group, it is best to inform a member of security. If an altercation does emerge, security will most likely escort the other group out of the venue.
No one wants to regulate the amount of alcohol consumption during a party, however when combining alcohol with a group of close companions, it is imperative to make sure that everyone is drinking responsibly and within their limit. As the planner, you are in charge of making sure things run smoothly and getting any over-served guests, back to their home or hotel safely. If not, drunken friends can create unwanted stress and ruin the entire evening. Keep your eyes open for a few hinting mannerisms that might indicate one of your friends is on their way to a drunken stupor. Rambling or slurring words, having difficulties paying attention, and sharing extreme emotions (love, lust, anger or sadness) are just a few instances where you may need to assist a friend to grab some grub or head to bed. Though this may seem to put a damper on the party, taking care of your friends can help avoid embarrassment, fights, jail, or even worse; hangovers! Keep the momentum for the party going and don’t let it ruin the night.
Busy Bartenders & Servers
Typically at any bar or nightclub, bartenders are more likely to take care of their customers in this order: Big Tippers, Regulars, Friends, Ladies and lastly guys. The best way to ensure getting your drinks well made and quickly is to take care of your servers and bartenders. The more you tip, the more attention they will give you. In most cases, good tipping will get you free drinks or shots, a discounted tab, and a new friendship. When you are friends with the bartender, you are guaranteed to be served first over some joe schmoe who just walked up to the bar. Remember that the person serving you drinks can make or break your night. Bartenders & servers usually make about 2-3 bucks per hour and your tips are what they use to pay their bills and fill their fridge. Take care of those who serve you, and they will be sure to return the favor.
The Guest of Honor
If planning for a birthday, graduation, promotion, anniversary, or bachelor/ette party it is imperative that you keep any insignificant issues from the guest of honor. The main focus for the night is to ensure that they create memories to associate with their celebration. Again, in the event of a small issue, address and resolve the problem away from the party and GOH to avoid and unnecessary concerns or frustration.
When planning any type of event in Chicago it is always best to expect the unexpected. How you deal with a potential dilemma will determine if your night is one to remember or one to forget. In some cases, everything will go exactly to plan, and that is great! However; make sure to prepare yourself for anything, communicate with your guests, create back up plans, brush off little bumps in the night and always keep a positive attitude. It will encourage your friends and guests to do the same and in the end, it will create a great atmosphere and result in everyone having a great time!
Most guys think the best place for a bachelor party is Vegas; The city known for its nightlife and debauchery. But, just the thought alone will burn a hole in your pocket. The typical Vegas bachelor party will include transportation (usually a limousine), a nice dinner (also known as “the last supper”) VIP Clubbing, and who could forget the female entertainment. After the airfare and the hotel rooms, these 6 bachelor party necessities are going to break the bank, alone. Gambling at the casinos, and a couple Las Vegas shows is a must and now the price tag on that one weekend is probably over $2,000.00 per guy, no joke! Now thinking back, is Vegas really the best place for a bachelor party?
Chicago is becoming more popular and is looking up to be the new “Sin City”. The search for 5 star hotels, casinos, limousines and nightclubs is not difficult at all. Just take a look at a few of the VIP options Chicago has to offer…
Celebrities are coming to Chicago to party in the Thompson Penthouse Suite at the Sax hotel. This is suite is 1800 square feet with 2 full bathrooms, an entertainment room with 4 extra-large flat screen tvs, a separate dining room and a full service bar area.
On any given Friday or Saturday night the windy city streets are bumper to bumper with limousine party buses and stretch SUVs that drop off thier VIPs at the hottest nightclubs Chicago has to offer.
Chicago bachelor parties who want to hit the Vegas style nightclubs will not have an issue. Detention, Bevy, Stone Lotus, Spybar, Max Bar, and Social 25 are sexy nightclubs perfect for bachelor parties in Chicago. Detention Nightclub was made for the Chicago bachelor party! The all-female staff wear their short school uniform skirts as their trademark. At Stone Lotus the entire back side of the club is a giant waterfall which gives the calming effect of a spa which draws attention to a younger crowd of women. Spybar is known for the best DJs in the city and surprise celebrity DJs on Friday and Saturday nights. These places load up on the ladies, just make sure to dress to impress as these Chicago Nightclubs have strict dress codes.
After gambling in Chicago was legalized in June 2011, Casinos have been popping up all over the city! The largest and most popular located just 20 minutes from down town is The Horseshoe Casino which boasts more than 350,000 square feet of casino floor. A perfect option for a bachelor party looking to gamble with over 3,000 slot machines, over 100 world-class table games, and the largest poker room in the Midwest. That’s not all Chicago keeps up its sleeve. No way! Bachelor parties can even have a professional poker or black jack tournament in the private area of a bar, or in their hotel suite. Professional dealers, professional tables, even professional chips. Roulette and craps tables can be brought in too, so let the games begin!
The Last Supper
Chi town bachelor party food options are simple. Guys are looking for steak houses and Chicago has many to offer. Mortons, Gibson, Brazzas, Chicago Chop House, and Ruth’s Chris are all great places for a good meal. David Burke’s Primehouse seems to be extremely popular and is conveniently located inside the James Hotel, (Another amazing 5 star hotel). however the best of the best is found at ZED 451. Here your guests are served an unlimited amount of steak, in addition to other high quality specialty meats including chicken, fish, lamb, duck, lobster, and pork. The price here matches the typical steak house, but the full experience is worth so much more.
Chicago has more than enough places for guys to see girls. Pink Monkey, Club 390, VIP Gentlemen’s Club, and Scores Chicago are just a few places scattered throughout the city for a bachelor party. Bachelor party strippers are also easy to find. There are over a dozen websites that will help you get the girls back to your room for the private show for your bachelor.
The Chi Town bachelor party has tons of unique options as well. Sports fanatics can choose baseball, golf, bowling, go kart racing or paintball. The most unique option combines an open bar package with bumper cars, a whiffle ball, a lacrosse scoop, and an upwright basket ball hoop. Whirlyball is the number one extra activity for a Chicago bachelor party. It’s difficult to explain, but it’s more than fun to participate in the drunken sport.
Creating a VIP weekend in Chicago is not difficult at all if you know what to look for. A pre-discounted, all-inclusive package which includes a full dinner, VIP Clubbing (No cover, express entry AND drinks included!), Limousine transportation for 7 full hours, and female entertainment could run as low as $100 per guy. This price even includes tax and gratuity for your driver. If hotels are a must, Discounted suites can run as low as $299 at a 5 star hotel and include a 1100 square foot room with 2 bathrooms, a king size bed, and pull out sofa couch. Split that amongst the guys and BOOM, there is that VIP Bachelor party in Chicago.
So think about it guys. When choosing a destination for a bachelor party, consider hitting up Chicago. The cost for an entire weekend in the windy city costs less than a one way plane ticket to Las Vegas. Compare your options and rethink your budget. Check out Chicago. It’s like going to Vegas, without going broke!
Strippers- It’s the first thing that comes to mind when planning a bachelor party. Though most guys feel that girls are a “must have” to make the party a success, you should really be more concerned with the groom’s feelings on having erotic women be a part of his last night out. If he decides he doen’t want the entertainment, don’t force him into it. He probably has an agreement with his future wife and if anything blows up in his face, you will be the one responsible. If he does want dancers, VIP Bachelor highly recommends choosing a gentlemen’s club over ANY company that sends girls to a home or hotel. About 99% of the time- private dancers show late, or never show up at all. This can really put a damper on the party if girls are the main event, especially when you have 20+ guys who have been stuck in a house or hotel with eachother waiting and waiting and waiting for a girl to come in and break up the sausage fest.
With almost 10 years of planning experience, and working with DOZENS of different “proffessional” companies who offer at home entertainment, VIP Bachelor has found it best for bachelor parties to head out to a gentlemen’s club where you know the girls will be there for sure. There is no guessing as to the cost of dances and if you want privacy, most clubs offer private rooms. Gentlemen’s Clubs work best not only because you can plan on going whenever works best for your group, but you also have the high energy of a club setting. If you do have to convince the bride- it’s easier to sway her into having the entertainment since it’s in a public setting.
Just remember- The most important factor in deciding on female entertainment is the groom. Keep him in mind, after all- it is his party.
Lets face it guys, celebrating the bachelor party would mean nothing unless you hit up a few bars, pubs, breweries or nightclubs for the last night out. Luckily Chicago has hundreds of different bars and clubs to choose from. But which is the right style for your groom? If the atmosphere is wrong for your group it could possible kill the whole night, but no worries. VIP Bachelor can assist you with those decisions to get your group of guys in the right bar, club or pub and at the right time. Your guests will never have to pay a cover, or wait in line and your drinks are included at each venue.
Whether you have 5 guys or 50 guys a big part of the night will be deciding on how you get to each venue. Arrive at each bar with music blaring from your party bus, or pull up in style with a limousine. If you are on a budget- party vans are a definite way to keep cost down but still get around to each destination. Other alternatives include pick up and drop off service and public transportation. No matter what you decide, VIP Bachelor strongly suggests to have a plan for transportation throughout the night. This will ensure each guest returns home safely.
Some of the places we work with include Some of the clubs we work with are: English Bar, District Bar, Lasalle Power Company, Spybar Nightclub, Crimson Lounge, The Joynt, Sound Bar Nightclub, Griffin Lounge, Jbar, Excalibur Nightclub, Vision Nightclub, Leg Room, Macfaddens, Original Mothers, Funk Nightclub, The Loft, Bootleggers, Detention Nightclub, The Stretch, Red Ivy, Rebel Bar, The Curse, Uncle Fatty’s Rum Resort, Rock Box, Amp Rock Lounge, Evil Olive, Transit Nightclub, Bon V Nightclub, Hogs and Honeys, Joes on Weed, Funky Buddah Lounge, The Hang Uppe, Enclave, The Underground, VIP’s, Club 390, Pink Monkey, and Scores just to name a few!
VIP Bachelor has VIP Clubbing & Bar Crawl packages starting at only $25.00 per guest. Choose any 3 bars, pubs, clubs and gentlemen’s clubs and receive no cover, express entry drinks, shots and/or champagne. Upgrades are available if you want open bar, bottle service, private rooms, or transportation.